Friday, March 4, 2011

Latest Project


Sometimes it is good to have multiple projects going at the same time. Well, it also might get a bit overwhelming, too. Right now, I'm juggling a few; I've got 3 commissions lining up and a project with my mentor.

This photo is from the project with my mentor. I'm stretching myself and doing a full length portrait with a complicated background. Wayne was the model for the reference photos. The painting still has a lot of work to be done on it, but I like where it is going. Huge, tho...at least for me. 36"x 48" oil on canvas, and barely fits on my easel.

2 comments:

m tobias hall said...

Wayne is looking great - so nice to see. Keep up the beautiful work!!

Deborah Allison said...

Thank you so much! I'm letting this one sit for a bit and will get back to it later. There is plenty left to do on it.